The fourteenth installment in the Battlefield franchise will be Battlefield 1 and it will look to continue on the success of its predecessors. This time around, the popular FPS game will be set in World War I, the first such Battlefield release.
Earn your stripes through top-notch teamwork as you battle your way through history. New weapons have been specially made for this release and you will need to discover which weapons work well together to ensure a flawless victory for your team!
- REVAMPED CLASSES – Choose one of six classes and be sure to plan accordingly with your teammates. The classes have been completely redone to give a more honest feel to the game. Choose whether you want to live in a vehicle as a Pilot or a Tanker or whether you want to heal people as a Medic. In addition you can choose the Assault Class, Scout Class and Support Class.
- COMPLETELY NEW MAPS – As the title suggests, one of the most important aspects of the game is the battlefield! New maps have been included in this release in historic settings for World War I. Different skills will be required for different maps, and you must master it all whether you fight on the Western Front, the Alps or or in Arabia.
- WEAPONS SPECIFIC TO WORLD WAR I – The game has incredible attention to detail and weapons could be no different. The melee system was completely redesigned and as a result players can now play with shovels, sabres and trench clubs. If you run out of ammo, not all is lost – learn how to win in hand-to-hand combat!
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 40GB