A good finish with premium materials. Drift gaming chairs feature a sturdy FOAM padded structure and premium fabric.
- Adjustable armrest 3D
Set your chair for long games without worrying about anything else. The armrests of the DR200 are adjustable in height and position.
- Class 4 Piston
The Drift DR100 and DR200 chairs are equipped with a gas piston, which provides great stability in all positions.
- Wheels and metal
base A star-shaped metal base on high-quality rubber wheels results in great stability and ultra-smooth gliding.
- Tilting seat
Fits your center of gravity. In Drift products all the details are designed to offer you the greatest comfort.
- Height adjustable
Four positions. With a solid gas piston system, you can regulate the height most suitable for your play space or work.
- Reclining backrest
Up to 160 degrees of tilt. Backrest of firm structure but well padded.
To rest, play or work in the most comfortable way.
- Lumbar and cervical
cushions Drift chairs incorporate two cushions; One for the lumbar and one for the cervical area, with which we will achieve a perfect ergonomics avoiding bad positions for our back.
- Subject EXT. Carbon reinforced PU
- Subject INT. Foam
- Armrests (I) Painted in black with polyurethane cushions
- Armrest (II) Extra padding, adjustable (3D)
- Base Painted in black, base of 250MM with wheels in black
- Lift Black painted gas lift, 4 positions, 80mm, Class 4
- Backrest Adjustable backrest 90-160º
- Cushions Incl cervical and lumbar cushions
- Medium Size (55cm wide)
- NW (KG) 23